Saturday 3 June 2017

Challenge #347 Down on The Farm

Good morning & welcome to My Time To Craft. I hope you are all well & the weather is being kind to you.

Before I show you the DT fabulous creations for our next challenge I need to announce our Top 3 from our 'sketchy time' challenge, so in no particular order we have.....




fabulous creations thank you for sharing them with us, don't forget to snag your blog badge xx

Now for our next challenge, the theme is....

DOWN ON THE FARM

Let have some fabulous DT inspiration for you.....

Jo
have time out


Pat



Caz


Mags



Monika



Amy



Ema



Suzanne



Meena Herale



Deb
taking time out




Fabulous creation ladies thank you so much xx

You have until Friday 16th June at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below







3 comments:

Silke said...

Thanks for the top 3 pick! And congrats to the other winners.
Hugs, Silke

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thanks for picking me to be in the Top 3!!! Love H xx

Leanne Harris said...

Thank you for choosing me in your top three for sketchy time - really pleased and really glad that you liked what I did!!!! xxxx