Saturday 30 July 2016

Challenge #326 Sketchy Time

Good morning & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope you are all well, hugs for those that need them!

Ok before we get to our new challenge I (Shell) have to announce my 'Christmas in July' Top 3. So here we go, in no particular order.....




ok so I kinda couldn't decided on 3, so this time we have a Top 5...



Fabulous creations, thank you so much for sharing them with us. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar xx

Now on to our new challenge....

SKETCHY TIME!

we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow, thanks to Jo for making it up for me xx


Lets see what fab creations the DT have made, to help inspire you.

I have some good news to share as well, we are welcoming Ema back to our little family.
Welcome back hunnie bun, missed you while you had your break xx















Wow! Awesome creations ladies thank you so much xx

You have until 12th August at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx







2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my Christmas creation in this weeks Top 3! Love Jane x

Emily Shroom said...

Great inspiration from the DT and a fun sketch to play along with!