Saturday 7 September 2013

Challenge #233 'Gate Fold'

Hello all you crafters out there, welcome to another challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope all you parents who's kids have gone back this week are enjoying the peace & quiet! I did for a day or so, now miss the 'Mom can I have' 'Mom can we watch' so roll on October holidays I say lol!

Right before we get to a new challenge I need to announce our Top 3 from our 'Sports' challenge. Thank you so much to all of you who entered you rocked a challenge I didn't think we would get many entries to...so thank you!

Right the 'sports' Top 3 has been chosen by me 


#13 Dee


Huge congrats to our Top 3, please snag your Top 3 badge from the sidebar & pop it on your blog xx

Right on to this weeks challenge, we want to see you create a 

GATE FOLDED CARD!

So get out you card & start folding!

Its the first Saturday of the month which can only mean one thing....a new GDT. We have the fab Sylvia joining us this month. Welcome hunnie, really looking forward to seeing your creations!

Right lets see what the girls have created this week

















Still poorly
Get Well Soon hunnie xx

Great cards ladies thank you!

I hope you will join in with us this week, you have until  Friday 13th September at 6pm UK time to get your creations in!

Have fun hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xxx




2 comments:

deesdesigns said...

I'm just tickled you chose my Ninja card as a Top 3 Pick - Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners, too.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Thank you for the opportunity to be on the Design Team for this month, I've really enjoyed it.
I hope Kim soon feels better xxx