Monday 26 March 2012

Challenge 176 - Easel Cards


Thanks for joining us with our 'Doilies and Flowers' challenge, we saw some gorgeous work from all of you.

We would like to welcome all our new DT Members, they have created some gorgeous creations for you.

Now moving onto the current challenge we would love you to join us with a theme of:-



'Easel Cards'



For this week's challenge we want to an Easel Card. The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you:-

Vanessa



Shell
Wendy P

Meihsia

Julia




Pat


Nancie


Lesley


Rachel


Judith

Chaitali


Wendy M



5 comments:

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous creations made by all the DT thanks for the inspiration xx

Dawny P said...

Hi. Sorry to bother you but somebody has left a link to this challenge and part of our GDT over at Papertake Weekly under the name Rina Fashionista. I cannot find anybody here by that name and I'm sure this has been a mistake but if not, could I respectfully ask that our challenge isn't used to promote other challenges please. I hope you understand and I thank you for takign the time to read this. Sorry but I wasn't able to find an email addy anywhere to contact you so apologies for leaving this on here. Many thanks and happy crafting, Dawny x

Anonymous said...

Ok...boy oh boy oh boy!
I am SO impressed and excited about the variety to the cards you all made! The designs, the ideas, the images were really incredible!
I was so excited to share in this challenge and to see all these creations! Thank you SO much for having me!

~Leah

Betty said...

Thank you for the insptration and the challenge. I am a very new blogger
bettyxxx

Happy Crafter said...

Great challenge and fab creations by the DT's Thank you :)
Hugzz Val xx