Friday 24 June 2011

New Design Team Members

I must begin by saying thanks to all who applied for the Design Team you all make such beautiful cards it was a real struggle to narrow it down to just seven of you. But narrow it down we did and below is the list of people chosen for the MTTC Design Team

No. 7 - Shaz
No. 18 - Nancy Quah
No. 31 - Tiggertastic
No. 35 - Diane Ahlers
No. 37 - Joanne
No. 39 - Val
No. 40 - Julie Ann H

Congratulations ladies if you could all contact me via the 'send me a message' link on my blog - Crafty Butterfly as soon as possible and we can get you all up an running! You can find the link near the top on the left hand side.

Wendy -x-

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Congratulations everyone, looking forward to working with you all xx

Pat said...

Congratulations ladies, looking forward to working with you all.

Pat xx

shaz earl said...

Wooohoooo thank you so much for choosing me can't wait to work with you, have contacted you Wendy thanks again Ladies xx

Toni said...

Congratulations everyone... looking forward to wonderful inspiration

ahlers5 said...

Thanks for choosing me! Really looking forward to working with the DT!
Diane

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Huge congrats to all of you, I hope you'll have a ton of fun :D

Nancie Quah said...

Congrats everyone!
Looking forward to work with all of you.
Hugs
Nancie Quah