Monday 19 May 2008

Challenge 15: New Home


Hi everyone! Time for another challenge. This week's challenge is 'New home' - house warming cards, house scrapbook page etc. You can make anything you like.







Congratulations to: Cynthia you have won last week's prize! Please email us your details.



In this week's Prize draw, supplied by Fat Freddie's Craft Shed
we have an Embellishment pack in Silver.


Everyone who takes part in this week's challenge will be entered and 1 lucky name will be picked out of a hat.

Good Luck we will announce the winner next week!



Kate, Wendy, Lesley, Fifi, Becky & Jo

~~~~~~~~~





Card
I covered the base with blue pearlesent paper and cut out 3 triangle at the top to make the 'windows'. I cut 4 rectangles the same size out of the same blue paper, edged them with black ink and positioned these to form the panels. I cut 4 smaller rectangles, edged them with black ink and glued these on top of the larger ones. Using a white pen I drew the number 6, the letter box and the door knob. I cut in half a 3d pot of flowers sticker and positioned these at either side of the door
~~~~~~~~~






Card
I printed off the sentiment from my computer and then added my Bella image which I coloured with water coloured pencils. I added blooms, wire, ribbons and gems and lots of sparkle!
~~~~~~~~~






Card
I cut out a house shape and cut out some windows and a door, I water coloured my Tilda stamp, Dog, Horse, Owl, cat and fence stamp. I decorated with paper flowers & beads. I used paper - Basic Grey - Oh Baby boy.
~~~~~~~~~






Card
I made a card by rubbing Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint Distress Inks on the background, splattering with water, and then stamping random flowery stamps around the edges. I stamped the message and embossed it, then matted it on to the card and finished off with a dragonfly brad.
~~~~~~~~~






Card
For this weeks challenge I used my cricut machine to cut out Mickey mouses house!I mounted this on checked paper. Then I stamped the letters with olive green ink and put glossy accents on them.I finished it all off with a strip of blue card and some ribbon.
~~~~~~~~~






Thanks to,
Alie, Angelac, Beth
Tina,
Peikkotytto, Joanne, Susie
Den, Kim, Mardemoomika
Paylin, Vicki
Cynthia, Hilda


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my new house. Thanks for looking

Rainbow Lady said...

I made this a couple of weeks ago for our daughter's house move so hope you don't mind me cheating as I am going away this week.

Thanks so much for picking me for the prize last week too. I am so excited.

Thanks for looking
http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-house-new-home.html

Love Cynthia x

Tina said...

Lovely theme, ladies
here is my interpretation:

http://moonlightscrapsandstamps.blogspot.com/

Kim Dellow said...

Hi,

Thanks for the challenge. I have a bookmark... does that count?

Here is mine

Anonymous said...

Here is my ATC-card - Nem Home. Thanks for challenge! :)

AngelaC said...

Here is my entry to this week's challenge:

my blog

Denise said...

I have had a quick play with this one and the result is on my blog here:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-time-to-craft-challenge-new-house.html

crafty creations said...

great theme and beautiful work girls

Here's mine

http://hilmof.blogspot.com/2008/05/theme-in-my-time-to-craft-this-week-is.html

Vicki said...

Hiya I have just stumbled across your blog and noticed that your challenge is for a new home card. It just so happened that I have made a new home card this week. Could I please enter it into your challenge. Many thanks xx vicki xx

http://paperliciousoasis.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-home.html

Beth said...

Thanks for another fab challenge! My card is on my blog

Bubbles said...

Just added my entry to this challenge on my blog
http://bubbles72blog.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-challenge-cards.html

paylin said...

Hi Gals, all your cards are beautiful layout.

Thanks for the beautiful sketch and you can see my card on my blog.

Thanks for looking n enjoy ur day
Best wishes.
x

Susie Little said...

Hi there,

Here's mine......

http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/05/home-sweet-home.html

Susie xx

Anonymous said...

I hope i will be still in time
http://aliehelder.web-log.nl/fam_helder/